7 Days Refund and Exchange
A request for refund and exchange should be made within 7 days after the delivery date.
1 Year Limited warranty
Your Renpho product purchase is covered by a manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty from the date of delivery. Only for damaged, defective products.
- Original sales receipt or relevant electronic receipt must be provided before product exchange is accepted.
- RENPHO has the right to refuse to exchange a product on the grounds of damage to its appearance or missing accessories.
- Packing, accessories, user guide and blank warranty card should be packed together with the product for exchange.
- The product to be repaired or exchange should not be damaged, scratched, defaced or contain any trace of water damage from personal use.
- No warranty or repair is provided for products that are provided as complimentary gifts.
Product registration is not required for the warranty. If you choose not to register your product, it will not diminish the product warranty.
Renpho products may include complex integrated components for which repair, such as cracked screens or faulty batteries, may not be possible outside of factory conditions, and repair facilities or spare parts may not be available for your product or around your location. Therefore, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of equivalent type rather than being repaired. In the event repairs are available, refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. Repair or replacement of goods that are capable of retaining user-generated data may result in loss of that data.
Renpho reserves the right to make product substitutions in lieu of repair. In the event of such a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact our customer service via email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply to you as soon as possible. (If you do not contact us and return the product without authorization, we will not be responsible for the loss of goods or authorize a refund).